Friday, July 4, 2008

My birthday

Anybody want to guess what this meat is?.....Any guesses? I tried it on my birthday last month.

It's mule. Yep, I tried it. It's now been added to my list of firsts. Talking of firsts, just last night I had chrysalis or pupa. For those of you who don't know, its that stage between a caterpillar and a butterfly. It was rather interesting.
This is my chocolate cake I had for my birthday last month. It wasn't bad, but I miss the chocolate cake back home.


This is everyone at my birthday dinner. Back row, left to right: James, my boss; Rock, Buiness English teacher; Wendy, English basics teacher; Bob, the other American teacher; Ms. Yoon, Korean teacher; a Chinese-Korean teacher (I don't know her english name). Front row: Lee Ha Na, Korean teacher; me; Jennifer, an American friend teaching an hour away at a middle school; and a Chinese-Japanese teacher (I also don't know her english name). It must have been good 'cause I haven't lost any weight...in fact I think I have gained weight. haha. (sigh) It's a shame they don't make clothes big enough for me here. Unless I buy 2 of the same thing and sew them together. Then it works. haha.

No comments: