Saturday, July 5, 2008

Yummy food!

Have I ever mentioned how much I love the food in China? I do. Especially this food called "Wa Shao" or something to that effect. I love it! Below is a picture of the restaurant making them. They were nice enough to look this way...actually they were laughing from the first picture I took of them. haha.
Four of my students came over to teach me how to make dumplings. It was quite the process...especially when I didn't have a table or any counter space...we made do with the coffee table and a small cutting board. Ummm...in case you were wondering...I'm not really a chef and it will take me awhile to become a pro at making dumplings.


From left to right: Lemoni, me, Nancy, and Apple. Apple was the pro at rolling out the dough and Lemoni was the pro at shaping them.

No comments: