Saturday, July 5, 2008

Traveling

Now that school is out, I'm going to be traveling for the next couple of weeks. I leave in half an hour today to go to Tai'an, Shandong Province with one of my students, Blanche. She is going to show me her hometown. We will also go to Qufu and Jinan since both cities are very close to Tai'an. Qufu is the birthplace of Confusious and Jinan is the capital city of Shandong Province. I will get back on July 10 and then head to Qingdao. I will then go to Korea for a week. Yeah!! I'm really excited! One of the friends I have made here is from Korea and I will be going home with her. It'll be like having my own personal guide for the country. I'll add more to my blog when I get back and hopefully before I come home. Until next time folks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sariah,I really miss you very much,now I am sitting at my computer,which reminds me of your being here watching movie with me.I hope you will come to China again and visit me.I am looking forward to meet you. Yours Blanche